The association's Volunteers together increase values are those who help us in creating and conducting the projector to facilitate the access to education of the underprivileged children.
We thank them for joining our team and supporting the initiative to change the future of each of us through today's children!
Volunteer Association Together we increase values
- John S
- Sahar Rahimi
- Muhammad Ilyas
- Arun Juank
- Joseph Macharia
- Anna Macharia
- Vignesh Kumar.
- John Carlos
- John Pacheco
- Muhammad Abir
- John Ablorh
If you also want to actively participate in our projects, below is information that might help you make a decision!
- Promotes messages to the general public through journalistic or practical activities.
- Research funding opportunities and support the fundraising activity.
- contributes to the collection of donations by completing forms 230 and 200
- Develop and participate in activities with children and organizing charitable events of the association
- It is involved in organizing children's workshops (especially students in psychology, sociology, communication, theatre or other fields).
- If you have ideas that can contribute to projects together we increase values, we want to hear them!
Benefits of the Volunteer:
- You obtain a voluntary contract and a voluntary certificate and/or certificate of practice.
- Help children in less-favoured environments to have access to a better future and to reduce school dropouts.
- contribute to the reintegration into society of children from poor families, being vulnerable due to precarious living.
- Gain experience that will help you in your future activities.
- You will be part of a young, enthusiastic and ambitious team in making a difference.
Registration can be made through the form It Or, for questions Contact Us
Find us on Facebook,